Good day curly people!
A must read for all upcoming appointments.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying this wonderful change in weather! Just wanted to update you on reopening.
We are opening our doors with reduced capacity on June 30th, 2021.
Are you looking for an express cut…cut & go?
Come in “done!” Everyone please watch the video in the link below on how to come in for this “cut & go” service. We don’t want to reschedule appointments for not being properly prepared. We want the best results for you. It is so important curls are clarified and free of oils, freshly washed, curly styled within 24 hours of our appointment, and 100% dry. The video link below goes through some important don’ts!
Typically, “Cut & Go” is exclusive to existing clients. At this time new clients will be allowed to change their existing service and book this service instead. New clients, please email me if this service is of interest to you.
How to Prepare For Your Curly Cut & Go at Curly Girls Studio
Our front door is locked to control entry. The security system will let us know when you are there. We will let you in as quickly as possible. You can call 416-402-9302 if you wish to confirm arrival.
Curly Girls Studio Appointment Procedures
- Limit the number of personal belongings you bring in.
- Leave coats and jackets in your car.
- Bring in a cell phone, book or iPad of course.
- No purses, back packs or bags.
- Bring your own beverage as I will not be providing any drinks during this time
- If you use the bathroom please let me know so I can sanitize it after each person.
- Before you come in for service wear a mask, gloves.
- We will be providing you a brand new unused pik and clips and brush if needed for your service as we are not sanitizing these items and there will be a Covid surcharge to cover our extra sanitation measures of $10-$15.
24 hours before your appointment please reply to your confirmation declaring that:
- you have not knowingly come into contact with anyone with COVID-19
- you and those you are or have been physically close to do not have a fever and are in good health
- you have not travelled out of the country during the last 14 days
- you will arrive with a mask on and wearing gloves
- abide by any government guidelines imposed on salon service industry
I value each and every one of you and this has directed my actions. I feel we need to take these precautions to keep us all safe! This is my thinking at the moment. Our understanding of how to handle this virus is constantly evolving, so I will let you know if anything changes.
Those of you who are patiently waiting for your first service…know that I can’t wait for us to get past this to share with you what I love about being a curl expert…your first time transformation!
P.S. Please note the appointments are not cancelled as I reach out to rebook so please ignore appointment notifications at this time. If you wish to be put on a waitlist to book an appointment let me know.