Curly Girls Studio Update | Effective June 1st, 2023
Dear Curly Community,
Exciting news! As of June 1st, 2023, Curly Girls Studio is thrilled to announce increased capacity limits. For an overview of our expanded safe space, check out the video here.
New Space, New Beginnings:
With overflowing joy, we bid farewell to Thornhill in Fall 2020 and happily embraced the Bedford Park community. Now, we’re on the move again to the vibrant Davisville Village. We’re eager to welcome our loyal clients and extend a warm invitation to our new wavy and curly neighbors at Curly Girls Studio, conveniently located at Yonge, just south of Eglinton. For immune-compromised clients, Adina offers a private booking option in her exclusive space.
Boutique Experience in Mid-Town:
Experience a boutique-style salon at Curly Girls Studio mid-town, now situated on the upper level at 2025A Yonge Street, Toronto M4S 2A2.
If you’re north of Toronto, Adina is available at Fabulaz Hair Salon in Bradford every Monday. Secure your curly appointments there!
- Masks are mandatory, and we strictly enforce sanitation measures and social distancing.
- Our studio safely accommodates up to 5 clients at a time, each appropriately distanced.
- Please remain in your assigned styling station during your service.
- Extra guests are not permitted due to our limited space, except for parents accompanying children.
- Enjoy one hour of free parking on most side streets.
- Paid parking is available near the Church just off of Glebe.
- Find us just south of Eglinton on the east side, above Big Slice Pizza.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy is in effect.
For any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Wishing you all good health and safety!