Good day waves & curls!
A must read for all upcoming appointments. This was updated November 2023. We are still observing and enforcing mask mandates at this time.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying this wonderful change in weather as we move into fall with winter not far behind.
We renovated our new space again to now have 3 styling stations with its own drying area 3M apart.
Curly Girls Studio Appointment Procedures
- The salon guest who has booked a service is the only person we have reserved a space for. Extra guests are asked to meet you after your appointment. The exception is parents with a child under 12 booked for a cut or those requiring assistance or translators.
- Before you come in for service wear a mask entering the salon. You may remove your mask at your station when the stylist is nit with you. However, you must wear your mask when walking through the salon and using the washroom.
- We will be providing you brand new unused clips and brush if needed for your service as we are not sanitizing these items and there will be a Covid surcharge to cover our extra sanitation measures of $7-$15. Please bring the clips back for future services.
If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment. We will do our best to prioritize your rescheduled service. We are a very small space and we need our staff to be healthy to provide services. You will receive a email and we require that 24 hours before your appointment please reply to your confirmation declaring that:
- you have not knowingly come into contact with anyone with COVID-19
- you and those you are or have been physically close to do not have a fever and are in good health
- you will arrive and leave the salon with a mask…mask is to be worn when walking through the studio
- abide by any government guidelines imposed on salon service industry
We value each and every one of you. Our staff is fully vaccinated and we need to keep them healthy as well. We will be taking continued precautions as we move into post-pandemic stages and we will update changes here.
New waves and curls, we are looking forward to your first service. To our wonderful existing clients–we are looking forward to seeing you again.
—Curly Girls Studio