Good day curly people!
A must read for all upcoming appointments.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying this wonderful change in weather as we move into fall with winter not far behind.
We renovated our new space again to now have 3 styling stations with its own drying area 3M apart.
We do not require vaccine passports however our staff is fully vaccinated.
Are you looking for an express cut…cut & go?
Come in “done!” Everyone please watch the video in the link below on how to come in for this “cut & go” service. We don’t want to reschedule appointments for not being properly prepared. We want the best results for you. It is so important curls are clarified and free of oils, freshly washed, curly styled within 24 hours of our appointment, and 100% dry. The video link below goes through some important don’ts!
Typically, “Cut & Go” is exclusive to existing clients. At this time new clients will be allowed to change their existing service and book this service instead. New clients, please email me if this service is of interest to you.
How to Prepare For Your Curly Cut & Go at Curly Girls Studio
Our front door is locked to control entry. The security system will let us know when you are there. We will let you in as quickly as possible. You can call 416-402-9302 if you wish to confirm arrival.
Curly Girls Studio Appointment Procedures
- Limit the number of personal belongings you bring in.
- If you use the bathroom please let us know so we can sanitize after use.
- Before you come in for service wear a mask entering the salon. You may remove your mask at your station. However, you must wear your mask when walking through the salon and using the washroom.
- We will be providing you brand new unused clips and brush if needed for your service as we are not sanitizing these items and there will be a Covid surcharge to cover our extra sanitation measures of $7-$15. Please bring the clips back for future services.
We know mandates are lifting with our governing bodies, however we will be keeping certain protocols in place. 24 hours before your appointment please reply to your confirmation declaring that:
- you have not knowingly come into contact with anyone with COVID-19
- you and those you are or have been physically close to do not have a fever and are in good health
- you will arrive and leave the salon with a mask…mask is to be worn when walking through the studio
- abide by any government guidelines imposed on salon service industry
We value each and every one of you. Our staff is fully vaccinated and we need to keep them healthy as well. We will be taking continued precautions as we move into post-pandemic stages and we will update changes here.
New wavy and curlies we are looking forward to your first service. We can’t wait to share with you what we love about being curl expert and showing you y how to care for your curls!