Covid times are tough but we’re even tougher!
Curly Girls Studio remains open to our Curlies, and we have some amazing news to share…
It’s with crazy over-the-top happiness and excitement that I share fantastic news! As I say goodbye to Thornhill, I am delighted to welcome my loyal clients to Curly Girls Studio Yonge and Lawrence.
We’re on the upper level at 3190 Yonge Street, Toronto M4N 2L1.
If you prefer to come to the north location at 308 Limerick Street Churchill, Ontario L0L1K0 you can book your curly appointments there!
Please note that 416-402-9302 will now be a landline, and you will not be able to send text messages to this number.
If you prefer email booking, you can send requests to email@example.com. Remember that if you book by email, someone may grab your slot by booking online before I can confirm you. If you want to avoid this risk, please call me. If I’m not available, leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Things you should know:
As part of the step back to phase 2, personal services such as salons are allowed to remain open as long as we maintain mask protocols…please see curlygirls.ca for details.
– masks must be worn at all times, sanitation measures and social distancing are strictly enforced;
– the studio accommodates 3 clients safely distanced;
– clients are typically overlapped only when there is a colour service or while a client is drying. There will be 5 metres distance from any other client at this time;
– please bring cellphone and credit card only. Any non-necessary personal belongings will result in a $15 covid surcharge;
– Yonge/Lawrence location has sanitized benches at each station for your belongings.
-one hour free parking is available on Woburn Avenue as well as Green Park;
-Curly Girls Studio is 100 metres north of Lawrence Station at Yonge and Lawrence, on the West side.
Discounted Express Cuts are available if you prefer to skip the wash and style.
Ask about my “Double Bubble” booking if you wish to come with your social/family bubble: from $100 for 2 curlies for an Express Cut.
Please email me with any questions or concerns.
I wish you all good health, and stay safe as we turn the corner on the second wave!
Curly Girls Studio