Every station is sanitized after each client. As always a a fresh cape, towels and sanitized scissors are used for each client.
Good day curly people!
A must read for all upcoming appointments.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying this wonderful change in weather! Just wanted to update you on reopening.
We have had great news these last few days that Phase 1 of the reopening of retail businesses has been initiated. However, phase 1 did not include salons. In the next two weeks the government will monitor the numbers to see how this phase goes before deciding what business will be opening for phase 2.
I’m really looking forward to when the studio reopens. I will initially be offering “cut & go” services only. This means no use of the shampoo sink or dryers, as these are the areas where I feel the highest risk to you and me. My concern with dryers is that they may spread airborne pathogens. These cut & go services will be discounted approximately 25%. Colour services can be booked if you wish, but I will only apply the colour for you and will give you your Olaplex or treatment to use at home.
Come in “done!” Everyone please watch the video in the link below on how to come in for this “cut & go” service. I don’t want to reschedule appointments for not being properly prepared. I want the best results for you. It is so important curls are clarified and free of oils, freshly washed, curly styled within 24 hours of our appointment, and 100% dry. The video link below goes through some important don’ts!
Typically, “Cut & Go,” is exclusive to existing clients. At this time new clients will be allowed to change their existing service and book this service instead. New clients, please email me if this service is of interest to you.
How to Prepare For Your Curly Cut & Go at Curly Girls Studio
Whether you are a new or existing client and wish to reschedule until full services resume to experience the complete transformation – including wash and curly style – please let me know.
As time goes on and the number of infections decreases significantly I will let you know when full services will commence.
I am awaiting delivery of PPE for the re-opening which is scheduled to arrive the first week of June. This includes: masks, disposable capes, disposable chair covers, additional EPA registered disinfectants and hand sanitizer.
For reopening please know we need to socially distance. If you see a car parked outside, pease wait till I let you in. The security system will let me know when you are there but you can text me at 416-402-9302 if you wish.
Curly Girls Studio Appointment Procedures
- Limit the number of personal belongings you bring in.
- Leave coats and jackets in your car.
- Bring in a cell phone, book or ipad of course.
- No purses, back packs or bags.
- Bring your own beverage as I will not be providing any drinks during this time.
- Know that every station will be sanitized for each and every client.
- If you use the bathroom please let me know so I can sanitize it after each person.
- Before you come in for service wear a mask, gloves.
- Bring your own clips so I can curl refresh if needed. If you don’t have these items, please let me know and you can purchase this from me.
24 hours before your appointment please reply to your confirmation declaring that:
- you have not knowingly come into contact with anyone with Covid-19
- you and those you are or have been physically close to do not have a fever and are in good health
- you have not travelled out of the country during the last 14 days
- you will arrive with a mask on and wearing gloves
- abide by any government guidelines imposed on salon service industry
I value each and every one of you and this has directed my actions. I feel we need to take these precautions to keep us all safe! This is my thinking at the moment. Our understanding of how to handle this virus is constantly evolving, so I will let you know if anything changes.
Those of you who are patiently waiting for your first service…know that I can’t wait for us to get past this to share with you what I love about being a curl expert…your first time transformation!
P.S. Please note the appointments are not cancelled as I reach out to rebook so please ignore appointment notifications at this time.
If you wish to be put on a waitlist to book an appointment let me know.