Covid times are tough but we’re even tougher!
Curly Girls Studio is now open!
It’s with over-the-top joy, happiness and excitement that we share fantastic news! As we say goodbye to Thornhill, we are delighted to welcome our loyal clients to Curly Girls Studio at Yonge and Lawrence.
We’re located on the upper level at 3190 Yonge Street, Toronto M4N 2L1.
If you prefer to come to the north location at 308 Limerick Street Churchill, Ontario L0L1K0 you can book your curly appointments there!
Please note that 416-402-9302 will now be a landline, and you will not be able to send text messages to this number.
Things you should know:
As part of the reopening personal services such as salons we are allowed to remain open as long as we maintain mask protocols…please see curlygirls.ca for details.
– masks must be worn at all times, sanitation measures and social distancing are strictly enforced;
– the studio easily accommodates 3 clients safely distanced;
– clients are typically overlapped only when there is a colour service or while a client is drying. There will be 2 metres distance from any other client at this time;
– please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring into the studio
– Yonge/Lawrence location has sanitized benches at each station for your belongings.
-one hour free parking is available on Woburn Avenue as well as a $2 / hr Green Park on Bedford;
-Curly Girls Studio is 100 metres north of Lawrence Station at Yonge and Lawrence, on the West side.
Please email me with any questions or concerns.
We wish you all good health, and stay safe as we turn the corner on what we hope is our last wave!
Curly Girls Studio